RC-Timing 2006 is now available
Major new features
- Racing to laps. Races can be run for
a specified number of laps, just like in full-size motorsport.
- Meeting templates. Save meeting data
like the number of rounds and class times to a template file. The next time
you create a meeting, just use this template rather than entering the data
again. Meetings can now be created in seconds! You can create multiple templates,
such as an 'Indoor Template' and an 'Outdoor Template' with different race
and class settings.
- Class grouping. Classes
can now be grouped together, ideal if some classes sometimes have a small
turnout; just combine them with a different class for that meeting. Drivers
will still score points in their own championship, and can still race in separate
finals (or they can stay grouped together for the finals as well).
- Transponder graphs. Transponder
strength graphs are now shown on the Race
and Practice screens, so you can identify problem transponders straight away.
- Improved Race Screen. The race
screen now has highlighting to show who has improved, who has not, and
who is still racing.
- Interference Finder. Immediately
see all drivers at the meeting on a specific crystal.
- 2.4GHz radios are supported; make sure
your club supports this great new technology.
- Consecutive race crystal clashes can
be avoided; this helps speed up meetings by reducing interference and related
- Increased crystal spacing; crystals
can be sorted with a two-crystal spacing to help reduce interference.
- Trackside web server. HTML results can
be auto-saved after each race, great for running a trackside web server!
- CSV input/output. Entries can be imported
from a CSV file and all results can be saved to CSV files. Allows you to use
- Detailed practice results can now be
printed for specific drivers showing all laptimes.
- When your region is set to 'USA', ROAR rules are now used for calculating
- Trial version; allows you to run 10
full meetings before purchasing so you can try before you buy!
- BRCA/TORC championship format is supported,
where each leg of finals counts as a separate championship round.
- Improved graphics card support for Spectator
- Increased maximum number of classes (now 12 rather than 8).
- Increased maximum number of championship rounds to 50.
Plus many other minor improvements and performance enhancements, as requested
by our existing RC-Timing customers. At RC-Timing we listen to the people that
matter, to give you the software you want.
Download a FREE 10-meeting trial of RC-Timing