RC-Timing 2010 is now available
Major new features
- AMB rc3 TCP/IP network connection
- Personal Bests (PBs). Keep track of each drivers
best results. Separate results can be stored for multiple track layouts (e.g. Indoor
and Outdoor) and classes (e.g. Stock and Modified on separate lists). Example results
- Loan Transponder option. Useful
if you have a few loan transponders that are kept by drivers for the meeting and
returned at the end of the day. Click here for more
- Inter-round gap. Useful for smaller
club meetings as the computer can still be left on auto with a gap between the rounds.
Use with the 5 and 10 minute warnings and you won't have to touch the computer or
- Insert Space
Delete Space feature to
insert or remove spaces in the race table. This is useful for moving a driver from
the top of one heat to the bottom of another, or moving drivers up if someone changes
classes or goes home after heats are sorted.
- Bigger Window Size. The RC-Timing window is now bigger to suit modern computers with larger screens.
- Short first laps. Many tracks get a short first lap in the finals due to
the position of the grid. This lap will still count as before, but won't be used
when working out each drivers fastest lap time.
- Round-by-round improvements. If multiple drivers don't post a result in a round, they all get points for last place. Heat start order
is now on FTQ (as per BRCA rules).
- Random sort. Added random sort option for sorting drivers into races.
- Added CSV output for championships.
Export results and process them as you wish!
- Meeting Date. The meeting date defaults to the current day, and is changed using a proper date picker. This makes it much easier
to set the meeting date.
- Exclude From Finals. Allows drivers to keep their qualifying points but not be sorted into finals. Useful when people go home
- Improved Final Starts. The old system could have problems when the grid was close to the timing loop and someone at the back crashed. If their first lap was longer than the minimum lap they could have incorrectly shown as being in the lead instead of last place.
- Start Type. The start type can now be set separately for each class. This is useful if running electric (stagger start) and nitro (rolling
start) at the same meeting.
- Blocked Crystals. Allow certain crystals to be blocked (i.e. drivers will not be put on these crystals). Useful for sharing crystals if running two tracks within close proximity of each other.
Plus many other minor improvements, as requested
by our existing RC-Timing customers. At RC-Timing we listen to the people that
matter, to give you the software you want.
Download a FREE 10-meeting trial of RC-Timing